Configure a wide range of TiKV facets, including RocksDB, gRPC, the Placement Driver, and more
TiKV features a large number of configuration options you can use to tweak TiKV’s behavior. When getting started with TiKV, it’s usually safe to start with the defaults, configuring only the
There are several guides that you can use to inform your configuration:
- Security: Use TLS security and review security procedures.
- Topology: Use location awareness to improve resiliency and performance.
- Namespace: Use namespacing to configure resource isolation.
- Limit: Tweak rate limiting.
- Region Merge: Tweak region merging.
- RocksDB: Tweak RocksDB configuration options.
- Titan: Enable titan to improve performance with large values.
You can find an exhaustive list of all options, as well as what they do, in the documented full configuration template.