The transactions special interest group (SIG-transaction) are a group of people interested in transactions in distributed databases. We have a focus on transactions in TiKV and TiDB, but discuss academic work and other implementations too.
The SIG is in the process of starting up. In the near future we hope to host:
- talks on distributed transactions,
- a reading group for academic papers,
- discussion of transaction research and implementations on Slack,
- help understanding and configuring transactions in TiKV and TiDB,
- support for contributors to TiKV and related projects.
See our repository for more information.
How to get involved
You can join us in #sig-transaction in the TiKV community Slack; come say hi! We use English and Chinese.
You can read or join our announcement mailing list, so you can stay up to date with what we’re up to.
We will have formal membership of the group ready later in the year.