TiKV is a highly scalable, low latency, and easy to use
key-value database. TiKV is a highly scalable, low latency, and easy to use key-value database.
TiKV provides both raw and ACID-compliant transactional key-value API, which is widely used in online serving services, such as the metadata storage system for object storage service, the storage system for recommendation systems, the online feature store, etc.
- TiDB: An open-source MySQL compatible NewSQL database that supports Hybrid Transactional and Analytical Processing (HTAP) workloads.
- Zetta: An open-source NoSQL database that supports Transaction and Cloud Spanner like API.
- Tidis: a Distributed NoSQL database, providing a Redis protocol API (string, list, hash, set, sorted set), written in Go.
- Titan: A distributed implementation of Redis compatible layer based on TiKV.
- JuiceFS: An open-source POSIX file system that is based on TiKV and S3.